Friday, June 05, 2009

[生活記事本] 2009 生日快樂 John!!!

Yo!! It's a happy day for all of us. Well I think it's just me! Thank you all for coming.
Peter

Ben

Willy (you didn't even wear shirt!!!)

Abi

For the rest of the 3 Buddies, I'll take picture when you visit us next month. We went to
Joey's Tomato for dinner. It was lot of people there that night. I believe there were couple
birthday party and grad dinner. We had lot of fun and food was not bad. You can see it in
the slideshow pictures. After the dinner, we've a special guests that perform on my birthday
cake dinner. Thank you so much Peter!! hee hee =)

The cake was cool as well, it looked just like the display model. Haa haa Thank you Abi for
the nice looking cake. It tasted a little bit dry at the inside but overall it was pretty good.


Click for Video (Thanks for two lovely Guests)

2 comments:

aBi said...

hrhr...we had so much fun w/ peter's cousin's cats that nite! they are so cute so dumb and hilarious~ =P

man..JP, how come u always catch my ugly moments??? 'n a Lot of them!!!

JP - Meow ^-^ said...

Sorry ma, I'll try to take pretty pictures of you next time. Just stop making fun faces! hee hee